Fluxiom Uploader App
Upload your files and even folders with drag-and-drop ease right from your desktop! Fluxiom Uploader is a native upload client available for Mac OS X 10.6.6+, and allows you to upload files to your account with drag-and-drop ease, including whole folders.
Get Fluxiom Uploader from the Mac App Store with your usual Apple ID credentials. It’s free! This version requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
Legacy version for other platforms
Below you can download previous versions of the Fluxiom Uploader called fluxUp!. This versions still work but we do not actively develop them anymore so we recommend to use our convenient web interface to upload your files to Fluxiom.
fluxUp! for Windows
Download fluxUp! for Windows
fluxUp! Version 220.127.116.11 for
Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000
- Close fluxUp! for Windows, if you have an earlier version running.
- Download the latest version of fluxUp! for Windows.
- Open the fluxUp! download. Go to the place on your harddrive where you’ve saved the fluxUp! download and open the fluxUp! setup file. If a warning dialogue appears, click Run.
- Install fluxUp! Click Next, then choose the location where you want to install fluxUp! and click Next. Choose a name for the fluxUp! startmenu folder, then click Next. Decide if you want a fluxUp! shortcut on your desktop and if you want fluxUp! to launch during system startup, then click Next. Click Install to install the application. After installation is complete, click Finish to close the setup program.
- Open fluxUp! After the setup program has quit, start the uploader from your startmenu or by clicking on the fluxUp! icon on your desktop.
fluxUp! for OS X 10.5 and 10.4
Download fluxUp! Mac
fluxUp! Version 18.104.22.168 for
Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 (Universal)
- Close fluxUp! for Mac, if you have an earlier version running.
- Download the latest version of fluxUp! for Mac.
- Open the fluxUp! download. Open your web browser‘s Downloads window and double-click on the black fluxUp! icon. If a warning dialogue appears, click Continue.
- Drag the fluxUp! icon to your Applications folder If you have an older version of fluxUp! installed, you‘ll be asked wether you‘d like to replace it with the new one. Click Replace.
- Open fluxUp! from your Applications folder.